Now we can stay in touch with our day-to-day financial investment activities anywhere and anytime because of our powerful feature oriented smartphones. It is seen that investors use smartphones to take care of their investments time-to-time due to availability of information on mobile devices, especially the valuable information found in finance and investment applications. These investment apps are very handy to use for both novice and experienced investors.
By working on these apps, you can draw stock charts, maintain virtual portfolio and get necessary live stock prices on your smartphones or tablets at a click. Many of these finance and investment apps can be downloaded for free but for some you may have to shed a little money. Some of the apps are listed here that may help you to manage your finances efficiently and effectively.
- ChartIQ Practice Trading Simulator: – This app is available on iPad and costs around $1.99. By using this app you can choose a market scenario like a trending market and can analysis several charts which can make you accustom in the different trading environments.
- FRED Economic Data: – This app which is downloaded from app stores for free is available on iPhone, iPad and Android. It is very useful for those customers who are unaware of Federal Reserve Economic Data.
- Chaikin Power Tools: – This app is available on iPhone for trading and market watching. Marc Chaikin, a stock market expert, developed this app which aims at providing all the necessary financial information needed by an investor for buying and selling of stocks. Both stock as well as options trading is supported on this app with relevant real time alerts of various news stories.
- ABUKAI Expenses: – ABUKAI is a great app which helps you to track and manage all your expenses for a financial venture. This app can be downloaded from Android market, Apple’s app store and Blackberry’s AppWorld.
- PageOnce Money & Bills: – PageOnce, another famous app, provides finance services to the investors on mobile. According to market trends the demand for this app has increased by 300% in the last one year. It helps you to manage your finance account on your phone in one location by delivering a complete overview of cash, investment, due payment and credit card transactions.
- WikInvest Portfolio Manager: – This app is available on a number of platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7 and can be downloaded for free from various app stores. By using this app you can pull your account related information from anywhere and can manage your portfolio’s performance with time.
- CNBC Real-Time: – This app can be downloaded for iPhone, iPad and Android for free. This app make you visualize the real-time data and provide you with live quotes for future market.
- uValue: – Aswath Damodaran, stern valuation guru, designed this app for valuation modeling on iPad.
This represents a very short list of apps. There are many more available in the market which you can consider to enhance your investment options.